Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An introduction if you will...

I'm making a jump here...deciding to create my own blog space...I've had one for several years that I've added to off and on at Myspace...but I really want to work on my writing and share it in a format that is a bit broader...or maybe less affiliated with a specific social networking site....at any rate....this is a beginning....and yet a continuation of me...I'll be re-posting some of the posts I've made over the last few years...the ones with my poetry and ramblings...and a few of the more essay styled pieces...the stuff I feel still holds up and wasn't just an outlet for a specific event or time....

so with that out there....those of you who've read these before...I hope you enjoy them again and bear with me, new stuff is coming...for those of you who haven't...I hope you enjoy what you find and come visit often for the newest thoughts bouncing through my head....

See you where the sidewalk ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment